Book multiple party bikes! Custom tours are great for large groups, teams, and corporate events (16+ people). You can choose your own route & stops, or your Pilot – a certified guru in the local bar scene – can put together the best pub crawl possible for you and your friends. We have a total of 4 bikes here in Calgary, which means that we can accommodate groups of up to 64 people! To book a custom tour, please contact us directly at 1-403-540-8854, or submit an inquiry form below.
- Multiple party bikes (seats 16+ people)
- Custom tour routes
- Custom bar stops
- Custom tour duration
BOOK A CUSTOM TOURBOOK NOW
All riders must provide photo ID at the time of tour, and each must read and sign the Pedal Pub® Release of Liability Waiver.
- Don’t show up drunk! We cannot allow anyone on board who shows up drunk.
- Complete the e-waiver prior to your tour date.
- Arrive at least 15 minutes early.
- Feel free to bring your own water and/or snacks.
- It is illegal to bring alcohol on board, please don’t try. We hope to have good
news on this topic in the future!
- Bring a fully-charged phone (for pictures, music, Uber rides).
- Have a “pick-up plan” for when your tour ends (no loitering).
- Sampling all the beers our brewery friends have to offer is fun, but not great use of our tour time. Arrive with a plan, or defer to the taproom experts!
- Drink responsibly and be respectful.
- Always listen to your Pilot!
1. How many people can ride?
Each bike holds up to 16 people!
2. Who can ride?
All riders must be legal drinking age and must present valid identification.
3. What should I wear?
Please dress appropriately for the predicted weather conditions. We ride rain or shine, so dress accordingly. Closed-toe shoes or sandals – we don’t recommend heels!
4. What if I can’t pedal?
No problem! There are 10 pedaling spots and 5 non-pedaling spots on each bike (3 non-pedaling seats on the back bench, 2 non-pedaling seats over the axels).
5. Where does it start?
Check your route as each departure destination is specific to each tour.
6. When should I arrive?
Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time.
7. Do I tip my driver?
Tips are always appreciated. If you had a great time, a standard service industry tip is customary. Automatic gratuity of 15% will be added to any tours involving multiple Pedal Pub bikes.
8. Is parking available?
Yes. Ample parking is available in city designated spaces within a short
distance from each departure site.
9. Can I rent multiple bikes?
Yes, it is easy to rent multiple bikes! We have a total of 4 bikes here in Calgary, which means that we can accommodate groups of up to 64 people! Please contact us directly for more information 403-540-8854.